Do not waste your time solving complex computer problems. Your business needs all of its internal resources to support its core business and its development and today there are reliable and inexpensive solutions to overcome these tedious tasks.
The implementation of a computer maintenance contract or computer outsourcing ensures the operation, management, evolution, supervision and monitoring of the information system of your company.
Computer maintenance and user support
- Computer maintenance is the task of a company to entrust fully or partially the management of its IT infrastructure to Reflex IT.
- Your company’s IT infrastructure integrates all the elements that make up the company’s internal IT system (office automation, networks, data security, Antivirus, applications, IP telephony, access rights, etc.).
An IT maintenance contract usually includes two complementary ways of organizing and taking into account:
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
Which includes palliative maintenance (workaround) and curative maintenance (definitive solution)
The Reflex IT maintenance offer aims to maintain or restore in optimal operating condition a component of the information system of the company so that it is able to provide the specific service. Visit continuitysa.com for more. The implementation of a computer maintenance contract also provides the proactive concepts of monitoring, management, supervision and anticipation of evolution, namely:
Regular monitoring based on a preventive approach to anticipate and avoid the loss of productivity of the business potentially caused by an unstable computer system;
- Commissioning of monitoring, management and back-up procedures to ensure continuity of service and availability of the computer system
- The implementation of security and backup procedures to ensure the integrity of the system and corporate data;
- To guarantee a service recovery time in the event of a problem
- Advice and technological watch on the evolution of the information system of the company
Reflex IT’s computer maintenance contract offer is a simple and complete packaged offer that meets all the IT needs of small and medium-sized businesses, liberal professions and local authorities.
In order to adapt to the budget and the needs of each, Reflex IT’s IT maintenance offer can be broken down into several levels, each offering different options and commitments (Extended time period, time taken into account, commitments from taking charge of your request), access to the support and computer assistance service from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and on-site interventions, depending on demand.
Preventive maintenance is carried out during the sub-activity phases and during the release of patches by the editors
Next-generation firewalls use signatures and techniques successfully, but this is no longer sufficient against the latest malicious attacks. To deal with these targeted attacks and threats, adding sandboxes (test environments) is essential to create an effective security system.
However, the real danger lies not so much in the “ransomware” that has already spread on the Internet, but rather in targeted attacks . They consist of using new code that specifically targets the target organization, while zero day vulnerabilities exploit unknown vulnerabilities and for which providers must discover and publish patches.These are the attacks organizations need to worry about because they are much more successful than their older counterparts.Read More